Question: How do I meet HIV positive singles?

Where can you get help if you are HIV positive?

If your primary health care provider does not have the knowledge to treat your HIV, they can refer you to an HIV health care provider. You can also find Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program providers who can help you access the medical care, medications , and essential support services you need.

Tell us about you

Find us at the office

Chalcraft- Kurin street no. 49, 65214 Beijing, China

Give us a ring

Raylen Lenane
+27 813 510 167
Mon - Fri, 11:00-16:00

Tell us about you